– The Australian share market is below the value it was at 10 years ago.
– Interest rates remain at historic lows.
– China is softening and world markets continue to display high volatility.
Given this perfect storm of uncertainty, how does anyone make money in these markets, whilst avoiding taking undue risk? Our interactive presentation will take you through some of the key issues facing today’s investor, and will help you to establish a framework for your portfolio to navigate these ‘uncharted waters’.
The presentation (followed by a Q&A session) will cover topics including…
– The current market environment
– How to build a solid investing process
– International versus Australian equities
– Income securities
– Asset allocation basics
Presented by Clime’s Private Client Director, Paul Marcuson, this presentation is not to be missed.