Let Clime Super ensure your superfund is structured to maximise the security of your family’s future.
Helen will detail best practice in the areas of Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) administration & accounting, Estate Planning and strategies for dealing with the changes 1 July 2017. Attendees have expressed their surprise at the number of factors explained by Helen that they had not considered within their SMSF and Estate Plan, and how useful the strategies are.
Helen Russo CFP® MFinPlan, ADFS (FP), Cert IV (TAE) FAIM
– Super Budget change strategies
– Sustainable tactical asset allocation for your SMSF
– Do I need an SMSF company trustee?
– General, corporate and enduring powers of attorney
– Medical Guardianships
– Advanced Health Care Directives
– Binding/non-binding lapsing/non lapsing death nominations
– Beneficiary controlled and capital protected testamentary trust wills
– Estate planning strategies to minimise tax and maximise asset protection