Clime International Fund
The Clime International Fund (CIF) aims to provide consistent capital growth and income over the long term (5-7 years) by investing in international securities.
The Clime International Fund may be appropriate to consider for investors who seek exposure to international markets within Clime’s investment style of a quality bias and a strong valuation discipline.
The Fund seeks to deliver a return in excess of the MSCI World Index. To achieve this goal, Clime works with our highly respected international partner, Sanlam Private Investments – UK, in conducting consistent research on international businesses. We only invest our clients’ money in companies that meet our strict investment criteria.
The Fund is intended to be a medium to high-risk fund, however the ability of the Fund to hold a significant cash position allows for capital preservation and the delivery of a smoother return profile.
|Wholesale Fund Performance to 31 March 2019||AUD Portfolio Return|
|2 years||10.9% p.a.|
|3 years||9.8% p.a.|
Inception: Wholesale Units: 4 March 2014 .Performance figures for more than 1 year are annualised, calculated after all applicable fees and taxes. Performance figures compare unit price to unit price for the given period. Past performance is not a guarantee of future returns.
Investing in the Fund
Simply fill in the online application form, send to our address and we will take care of the rest. If you prefer, you can call us on 1300 788 568, and we will assist you with the process.
An investor in the Fund receives annual reports, yearly distribution statements and annual taxation reports. Monthly investment reports are also available.
- Financial Service Guide (FSG) [PDF]
- Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) [PDF]
- Application for Units [PDF]
- Request for Withdrawal [PDF]
- Additional Information Booklet [PDF]
- Important Changes to Clime International Fund [NEW]
- Annual Report – 28 February 2014 to 30 June 2015 [PDF]
- Financial Report for the Half-Year Ended 31 December 2015 [PDF]
- 2016 Financial Statements – Year Ended 30 June 2016 [PDF]
- Financial Report for the Half-Year Ended 31 December 2016 [PDF]
- 2017 Financial Statements – Year Ended 30 June 2017 [PDF]
- Financial Statements – Half Year Ended 31 December 2017 [PDF]
- 2018 Financial Statements – Year Ended 30 June 2018 [PDF]
- Financial Statements – Half Year Ended 31 December 2018 [PDF]