Who can invest in a DSP?
A DSP is defined by ASIC as a product for ‘wholesale’ and ‘sophisticated’ investors. Due to the sophisticated and personalised nature of this investment, we typically ask for a minimum investment of $1M. However, if you fall within the definition of ‘sophisticated’ investor, there may be some flexibility with respect to the minimum amount accepted by Clime. To discuss, contact one of our Private Wealth Advisers…
Our clients typically fall within one or more of the following categories:
- They view our value investment philosophy favourably
- They are more interested in steady, solid growth than wild swings in their fortunes
- They are over 40 years of age and wish to conserve and protect capital
- They have a Self Managed Super Fund
- They have between $500,000 to $5,000,000 to invest