Who can invest in an IMA?
An IMA is defined by ASIC as a product for ‘wholesale’ and ‘sophisticated’ investors. Due to the sophisticated and personalised nature of this investment, we typically find a minimum investment of $750,000 is appropriate. However, if you fall within the definition of ‘sophisticated’ investor, there may be some flexibility with respect to the minimum amount accepted by Clime. To discuss, contact one of our Private Wealth Advisers.
Our clients typically fall within one or more of the following categories:
- They view our investment philosophy of a quality bias with a strong valuation discipline favourably;
- They are interested in steady, solid growth for their portfolio;
- They are over 40 years of age and wish to conserve and protect capital;
- They have a Self-Managed Super Fund; and
- They have between $500,000 to $10,000,000 to invest.