How to Buy or Sell Shares on the Low Volume Market
The process for trading Clime Private Limited shares is outlined below.
- Review the Low Volume Market Introduction and Important Notices.
- Review the current Register of Sellers and Buyers and Recent Transactions.
- Register Your Interest to buy or sell Clime Private Limited shares.
- If you are a Buyer or a Seller, you may request that Clime Private Limited provides you with any details of any Seller or of any Buyer. To request this information contact the Company Secretary.
- Complete the transaction by completing a Standard Transfer Form and return it to the Registry.
The matching, negotiation and execution of any transaction that occurs will take place between the Buyer and Seller without any involvement from Clime Private Limited. Settled transactions will be processed by Clime Private Limited ‘s share registry, Boardroom Pty Limited (Registry). Once the transaction has been processed by the Registry, the Company Secretary will then update the register of sellers and buyers.
- To see the Register of Buyers and sellers on the Low Volume Market
- To Register Your Interest in Buying or Selling Clime Private Limited shares on the Low Volume Market.
The Registry’s details
Boardroom Pty Limited
GPO Box 3993, Sydney, NSW 2001
Telephone: 1300 737760
Facsimile: (02) 9287 0303
Email via the form on this page: www.boardroomlimited.com.au/contact.php
If you have any queries about this process, please contact our Company Secretary at the address below.
The Company Secretary
Clime Private Limited
PO Box Q1286
Queen Victoria Building NSW 1230
Telephone: (02) 8917 2130
Fax: (02) 8917 2155